Welcome to the web site of the Alchemical Nursery project! What can we create together towards a sustainable future...?
Site under (unusually heavy) construction
We have recently installed MediaWiki software after the demise of our previous website due to technical difficulties. We're in the process of editing and creating the initial pages and content of this website. Please contribute. Wikis enable community sourcing of content and co-creation of websites. You can register an account and then create pages and share information on our site - see our About page for our Vision and Mission which contributions should adhere to. Please be respectful. We are opening our doors to you. Contact us at info [at] alchemcialnursery.org or (315) 308-0179 or the Alchemical Nursery page on Facebook.
- About Alchemical Nursery
- Alchemical Nursery In The News
- SYRACUSE FOOD NOT LAWNS CHAPTER
We now have a discussion forum online! You can visit it at http://alchemicalnursery.org/f. Please feel free to register and join the conversation!
Please visit our About Alchemical Nursery page to learn about our Vision, Mission, History and more.
Every Saturday (unless otherwise noted). 11:00am - 1:00pm. Work with WRC, Alchemical, and community members on new 610 Gifford St Community Garden.
- October 18, Sunday - Rahma Forest Garden Work Day - 2:00 - 5:00pm. https://www.facebook.com/events/567848570030006/
- October 09, Friday - Rahma Forest Garden Fall Clean-up - 4:30 - 7:00pm. http://www.facebook.com/events/1691211361146226/
- September 13, Sunday - Rahma Forest Garden workday
- August 22, Saturday - In partnership with Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute, Permaculture Tours will be held at Bitternut Homestead and Rahma Forest Garden among other Central NY sites and in conjunction with other events.
- August 15, Saturday - Time TBD - Transition Syracuse Announcement and Press/Media Event and Work day at 610 Gifford St Community Garden.
- July 30, Thursday - Alchemical Nursery Board Meeting - time TBD
- July 26, Sunday - Rahma Forest Garden work day
- June 14, Sunday - SRFC Annual Spring Meeting in backyard Permaculture Garden - 1:00pm - 4:00pm. We will be doing sign painting, I will plan on bringing the materials, (unless anyone else is available to pick them up from me and do the set-up). https://www.facebook.com/events/649284595172208/
- June 13, Saturday - Rahma Health Fair and Food Forest Work Date - 11:00am - 2:00pm. https://www.facebook.com/events/849941275074461/